Thank you so much to Lourdes of Tribeloco for nominating me for The Creative Blogger Award!!! WHOO HOO! I love swinging by your site and reading through your dynamic posts- posts that are always on such a variety of topics! Your blog is a wonderfully eclectic mix of content. I truly appreciate you supporting my blog and look forward to continuing this blogging journey together 🙂
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you.
2. Share five facts about yourself to your readers.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs and post their links.
4. Notify all nominees via their social media/blogs.
5. Pass these rules on to them.
Five Fun Facts About Yours Truly
- When I was younger I wanted to be a pro tennis player and spent most of my teenage years traveling around the country playing local and national tennis tournaments. I was sponsored by Wilson 🙂
- I’m half Filipino- no one ever guesses that one!
- I don’t know how to ride a bicycle… yet! Don’t laugh- my parents didn’t want me to get hit by a car and by the time I was old enough, I got my driver’s license!
- I majored in Political Science (at Columbia University) but wished I had majored in some type of Communications/ Mass Media/ Journalism related subject
- At one point in my childhood, my sister and I had accidentally bred 17 hamsters… from 2. Totally accidentally. We had like a mini hamster zoo going on, much to my parents dismay… But they were so darn cute!
- It Started In Oxford
- It’s Finally Lunch
- Truth And Cake
- With All My Affection
- Write Where We Are
- Food By Skyler
- Homemade With Mess
- Once Upon A Struggle
- Zofia’s Kitchen
I totally recommend checking these fabulous bloggers out! They have excellent, creative content to share! If you’ve been nominated before or don’t feel like participating, no worries. Carry on with your baller bloggin’ selves 🙂 Cheers!