As sad as I am to see Summer go, I’m pretty excited for Fall to come and all the pumpkin spice goodness that comes along with it! With Fall just around the corner– September 23rd– I’ve rounded up a bucket list of my cannot miss Fall things to do! Pumpkins, hiking, apples, shopping, foliage… GET AT ME FALL.
- Take a long, breezy stroll through New York Botanical Garden
- Eat everything pumpkin spice & delicious at Magnolia Bakery
- Go apple picking upstate…
- Then proceed to bake all things filled with apple fantasticness
- Explore the fall wonderland that is the Queens County Farm and pick out the perfect pumpkin to carve, navigate through the corn maze and enjoy hot apple cider
- Enjoy the fresh air and gorgeous foliage at Brooklyn Botanical Garden
- Finally learn how to ride a bike in all the Fall colors Central Park has to offer
- PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES ALL DAY ERRYDAY
- Bake all things pumpkin spice
- Check out The Great Jack O’ Lantern Blaze— aka experience over 7000 individually hand-carved, illuminated jack o’ lanterns as you walkthrough an historic, 18th-century riverside landscape. Whaaaa???
- Make my grand return to Columbia University’s 2015 Homecoming Game… as an alum! GO LIONS!
- Hike through the pretty, foliage lined paths at Fort Tyron Park, all while taking in beautiful views of the Hudson
- Update my Fall wardrobe– New boots! Sweaters! Scarves! Accessories!
- Buy & consume anything pumpkin spice. IT’S ON.
What’s on your Fall bucket list? What else should be on mine? Comment below 🙂