These sweet, fruity cocktails are super easy to make and are as delightful to drink as they look! With its splash of bubbly club soda, this effervescent libation is perfect to toast any celebration or to simply get the weekend started. I’ve always loved the summery combination of fresh raspberries and lemon, and with a hint of refreshing mint, it’s a balanced, brightly flavored cocktail that begs to enjoyed amongst best friends!
- 2 Parts Johnnie Walker Red Label
- 8 Fresh raspberries
- ½ Part maple syrup
- 6 Fresh mint leaves
- 1 Part fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Splash of club soda
- Combine raspberries, maple syrup and mint leaves in a pint glass and muddle.
- Add Johnnie Walker Red Label, lemon juice and ice, shake hard for 10 seconds.
- Double strain in a rocks glass with ice.
- Add a splash of club soda.
- Garnish with raspberries and a lemon wedge.
Note: This is a part of a sponsored campaign with Johnnie Walker. All thoughts and opinions are my own.