Need a quick, weeknight meal that’s satisfying and easy to make? Read on! This chicken bacon broccoli alfredo recipe is just the right amount of indulgent without the extra fat of a fully-loaded alfredo which typically uses butter and heavy cream. Simple ingredient swaps like milk instead of cream make all the difference when it comes to calories–but not when it comes to taste!
The flavor boost from the bacon brings this whole dish together and gives it a rich, savory taste. For this recipe, I used Coleman Natural Uncured Hickory Smoked Bacon, which is an all-natural, no-antibiotics-ever, uncured fresh pork bacon with no added nitrates or nitrites, along with Perdue Harvestland Organic Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
The hickory wood smoke flavor from the bacon bits kicks the flavor of this simple dish way up! Combined with healthy broccoli florets and chicken breast chunks, this well-rounded dish is a crowd-pleaser.
Healthy-Ish Chicken Bacon Broccoli Alfredo
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Perdue Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 2 Garlic Chopped
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Freshly Chopped Parsley
- 6 strips Coleman Natural Uncured Hickory Smoked Bacon More if you want!
- 1/2 lbs Spagetti
- Heat oil in a pot over medium-high heat.
- Boil salted water in a pot over high heat.
- Saute the chicken with the salt and pepper.
- Add the garlic and broccoli to the pot and cook for several minutes, until the broccoli is bright green (not fully cooked).
- Add the milk, parmesan, parsley, and bacon and bring to a boil.
- Cook the spagetti.
- Add the spaghetti and toss until evenly coated and sauce sticks to the noodles.
- Add red pepper flakes for some extra spice!
Craving this Chicken Bacon Broccoli Alfredo? Pin it for later!