Stir fry is one of the easiest dishes to make! And the fun part is that you can pretty much add whatever ingredients you like without messing the recipe up! This teriyaki stir fry recipe is ridiculously easy and quick to make. Plus it’s packed with flavor, nutrients from all the veggies, and 100% satisfying thanks to the juicy chunks of chicken!
Before we dive into the recipe, I wanted to share with you a little about Pasturebid, one of the best pasture-raised poultry producers in the world! The chickens live out on fresh pasture 24/ 7 and eat a natural diet of grasses, weeds, seeds, insects, and antibiotic-free grains.
For this stir fry, I used Pasturebird Pasture-Raised Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts. This no-antibiotics-ever chicken is nutrient-dense (a favorite of pro athletes). These breasts are vacuum-sealed and then frozen at the peak of freshness!
- Birds Live Outside on Pasture 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week After Brooding
- Natural Diet of Grasses, Seeds and Insects
- No Antibiotics Ever
- No Hormones or Steroids Added
- A Healthy Environment of Pasture, Sunshine, Fresh Air and Space Prevents Sickness
The key to a bomb stir fry? Making sure nothing gets too mushy or soggy. So sautéing everything up quickly in a hot wok is important. My favorite veggies to use in stir fry include baby corn, snap peas, broccoli, mushrooms, carrots and bell peppers. It’s all about texture so this mix gives the dish a nice combination of crunches. I also add cashews for extra crunch and flavor!
As I said, this dish is super duper easy! First, you chop up all your veggies. Two, sauté them quickly until they just turn in color. Three, cook the chicken. Four add everything in one wok and stir fry it together with your selected stir fry sauce. I used a soy-free teriyaki by Ocean’s Halo because some in my family are allergic to soy. It tasted delicious! You can add some hot garlic chili sauce too for extra flavor and a little heat. I also added chopped bbq pork I bought from a local Chinese restaurant which really made it taste amazing!
Served a top a warm, fresh bowl of rice and there you have a fast, tasty and healthy week night meal!
How To Make The Easiest Chicken Teriyaki Stir Fry Ever
- Baby corn
- Bell peppers
- BBQ pork
- Pasturebird Pasture Raised Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Stir fry sauce
- Garlic chili sauce (optional)
- Chop all your veggies. Stir fry in a hot wok with a little oil until just cooked. Set aside.
- Cooked diced chicken. Set aside.
- Add all ingredients, plus cooked BBQ pork and cashews, in a hot wok. Add some stir fry sauce. Quickly sautee.
- Serve with hot white rice.
Love it? Pin it!